Cosmetic and restorative dentistry services at Raynald Michel DDS
If you are seeking restorative dentistry options with cosmetic flair, Dr. Raynald Michel and his team may be able to assist. Patients can restore their smile with both aesthetic and restorative dentistry options while ensuring everything looks as natural as possible.
What are some cosmetic and restorative dentistry solutions available with Dr. Raynald Michel?
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, area patients who are seeking restorative dental care and cosmetic treatments, can ask about any of the following options available at the practice of Dr. Michel:
- Composite resin bonding. A composite-based bonding, sometimes just referred to as dental bonding, is a restorative treatment designed to disguise imperfections and fix chipped or cracked teeth. This material is tooth-colored, ensuring that the final results are beautiful!
- Tooth-colored dental fillings. In addition to using dental bonding for repairs of natural teeth, composite resin bonding can also be used as a filling material to address areas of tooth decay. Dental fillings can stop decay and keep it from getting worse while sealing the inner parts of the tooth to protect them from infection.
- Ceramic dental crowns. A ceramic dental crown is sometimes needed to cap a tooth and offer an extra layer of protection and strength. This ensures that patients maintain their natural teeth as long as possible, often avoiding permanent extraction.
- Dentures. Our team is pleased to offer various denture options, including partial dentures, full dentures, and implant-supported dentures. All of these provide replacements for one, several, or all of the missing teeth in the dental arch.
- Porcelain veneers. Veneers are thin ceramic shells or facings customized for the patient and bonded onto the front of a tooth to cover imperfections. These restorations can last many years with proper care and are not subject to staining, as composite resin bonding can be.
Which treatments are right for me?
The best way to determine the cosmetic and restorative dental services most appropriate for your unique needs is to start with a consultation appointment. Dr. Raynald Michel and his team accept new and returning patients who are seeking solutions for their smiles that are affordable and natural-looking. If you reside in the community and want to start learning more, call the office of Raynald Michel, DDS, at (954) 573-2500 to request an appointment. The office is conveniently located at 3051 North Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale, FL.